- Business Disputes
The Sipos Firm has represented numerous clients with complex business disputes, including:
- Breach of Contract
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Corporate Theft
- Minority Shareholder Rights
- Misappropriation of Trade Secret
- Misappropriation of Business Opportunity
- Dissolution of Corporate Entity
- Shareholder Dissolution
- Non-compete Agreements
- Personal Injury
The Sipos Firm has represented numerous clients in simple and complex personal injury actions, including:
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Hunting Injuries
- Slip & Fall
- Assault & Battery
- Rape and Sexual Abuse
- Invasion of Privacy
- Unlawful Video
- Securities Fraud
The Sipos Firm has represented many clients in high profile cases involve securities and investment fraud. Click here to learn more.
- Employment & Wages
The Sipos Firm has represented clients in employment and wage disputes, including:
- Unpaid Wages
- Unpaid Overtime
- Wrongful Termination
- Sexual Harassment
- Discrimination based on Age, Race, Religion, National Origin, Gender
- Violation of Non-Compete Contracts
- Violation of Non-Solicitation Contracts
- Government Whistleblower
The Sipos Firm has represented several whistleblowers of government fraud, othewise known as Qui Tam actions, or claims arising under the False Claims Act. The law requires whistleblowers to hire a lawyer for such claims, which can easily be lost unless the claims are presented according to statutory requirements that must be followed precisely to ensure proper handling.
- Crime Victim Law
The Sipos Firm represents crime victims in civil lawsuits. Crime victims often feel disappointed by the criminal law system that is designed more to punish a criminal than to benefit a victim, but which often does neither. Crime victims can learn more about the powerful rights they have in the civil law system at our dedicated website: www.victimrecoverylaw.com
- Post-Bankruptcy Litigation
The Sipos Firm represents clients in specialized lawsuits, called adversary proceedings, that often follow bankruptcy. Once a debtor files bankruptcy, creditors often pursue adversary proceedings to establish the amount of debt they are owed or to exclude their debt altogether from a bankruptcy discharge.
- Real Estate Lawsuits
The Sipos Firm has represented clients in a broad range of disputes involving real estate transactions, including claims related to the enforceability of real estate purchase contracts, lease agreements, fraud in connection with such contracts, and situations where real estate agents breach their duties by placing their own interests ahead of their customers.
The Sipos Firm has represented numerous clients in recovering debts owed to them by others. The goal of many civil lawsuits is to obtain a judgment, but often that’s the easy part. After a judgment is obtained, additional litigation might be required to find debtors’ assets and recover them through supplemental proceedings, garnishments, writs of execution, and other available legal remedies.
- Local Counsel
The Sipos Firm acts as local counsel for out-of-state attorneys who need to practice within the Utah state or federal courts.
Request a Free Evaluation.
We have provided thousands of free evaluations to help people determine if they have claims, and if so, what their options are to pursue such claims. To request an evaluation, please submit the form to the right. The more information you provide, the more likely it is that we can respond to your request.
A few things to keep in mind about the evaluations we provide:
- We can only evaluate cases in those states where our attorneys are licensed to practice, which currently includes Utah, California, and Connecticut. We can also provide evaluations about events involving certain federal installations whereever located. If the events about which you need advice happened outside Utah, California, Connecticut or does not involve federal claims, then we might not be able to respond to your request.
- If you have been arrested and you are seeking information about your rights in the criminal law system, we do not provide such evaluations.
- If your primary request relates to a family law issue, such as how to obtain a divorce or custody of a child, we do not provide such evaluations.
- Requesting an evaluation and submitting a form through this website does not create an attorney client relationship. If we review your information, we will keep it confidential, but we only become your attorney upon a mutual agreement.